Nine Stard Road, Seabrook, New Hampshire, 03874
Phone: (603) 474-3078
Fax: (603) 474-9055
Toll Free Reservations: (866) 386-3078
CALL OR CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY: 866-386-3078 or 603-474-3078
Experience a fun-filled family vacation while staying at this charming New Hampshire hotel. Welcome to the The Seabrook Inn, where a family vacation to remember is our ultimate goal. Located just a few miles from New Hampshire and Massachusetts beaches, we provide superb customer care and a variety of amenities to make each and every guest feel at home; all for an affordable price.
Each well-appointed guest room features cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are welcome to a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. The The Seabrook Inn also features a variety of amenities and activities to make the stay memorable for kids including an outdoor heated swimming pool, moonwalk, petting zoo, 24-foot fun slide, Ferris wheel, train ride and paddle boats.
Hotel guests can enjoy a relaxing day at the Hampton beach or take a quick day trip to Plum Island. The hotel is also ideal lodging for guests visiting friends and loved ones stationed at Pease Air Force Base, which is conveniently located just 7 miles from the The Seabrook Inn.
The friendly staff at the The Seabrook Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Seabrook, New Hampshire. Make a reservation today and save!
General Hotel Information
- Check-In: 4:00PM (16:00)
- Check-Out: 11:00AM (11:00)
- Hotel Ratings: AAA-2 Diamonds
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed
- Comcast Television
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Hair Dryer and Ironing Boards in Every Room
- NON Smoking Rooms Available
- AM-FM Alarm Clock
- Clean: We pride ourselves on providing the cleanest accommodations
- Affordable: We specialize in the “Stay-Cation”…
- If Gas Prices have you down take a vacation away from home right here!
- Fun: All of our amenities are value added! That’s right, THERE FREE!
- Large Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet
- Animals – Zoo
- Heated Outdoor Pool with Sundeck
- Kiddie Pool with slides and rides
- Giant Water Bucket
- Giant Frog Slide
- Water Slide
- Moon Walk
- 27′ Super Slide
- Miniature Ferris Wheel
- HBO – Disney – ESPN
- Train Ride
- Obstacle Course
- Swan Paddle Boats
- Other Reasons to Stay
- Member: Hampton Beach Chamber of Commerce
- AAA Double Diamond Rating
- HBO – Disney – ESPN
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hampton Beach: just 15 minutes away from Hampton Beach
- Seabrook Greyhound Racetrack: Less than 1 mile away, the track offers Simulcast Racing and has a Poker Room (Specials available)
- Loudon Raceway: 1 Hour
- 7 Miles from Pease International Trade Port: Airport and Commercial District
- 7 Miles from the Fox Run Mall: Shopping and Food
- 35 Minutes from Manchester: Manchester Airport is a short, comfortable drive
- 45 Minutes from Logan International: Flying into Boston? No Problem.
- 40 Miles from Boston: several alternate page layouts, to suit various build requirements
- 30 Miles from the Verizon Center – Manchester: Monarchs Hockey, Concerts and More
- Master McGraths Restaurant and Pub: Adjacent the Property
- The 99: less than 2 miles away on Route 1
- Applebee’s: less than 2 miles away on Route 1
- Chili’s: less than 2 miles away on Route 1